Blood tests help doctors check for certain diseases and conditions. They also help check the function of your organs and show how well treatments are working.
Blood tests can help doctors...
- Evaluate how well organs—such as the kidneys, liver, thyroid, and heart—are working.
- Diagnose diseases and conditions such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, anemia, and coronary heart disease.
- Find out whether you have risk factors for heart disease.
- Check whether medicines you're taking are working.
- Assess how well your blood is clotting.
Blood tests have few risks. Most complications are minor and go away shortly after the tests are done.
As a nationwide enrollment center we assist individuals and families searching for their best health coverage at the best price. Talk with an agent today!
The Open Enrollment period starts on November 1 and ends on January 31. If you enroll by December 15 your coverage will begin on January 1.
When shopping for health insurance, it’s important to know that you have options available. Speak with your licensed agent today to go over those options.